7 day calendar view for iOS (iPad and iPhone)

I’m loving week view, it’s a real game changer for me being able to get a handle on what’s a coming, what’s in lag and to drag and drop priorities in an agile way. Very nice.

I’d love this to be available for iOS. My morning routine over coffee is to grab the iPad and work through the day ahead before sitting at my desktop. I’m finding I’m now doing my daily triage at work instead of out of hours on the iPad which is okay but not ideal.

Workarounds using existing functionality are okay but it’s just not the same. In particular I’ll reorder tasks within a day in week view but that order doesn’t stick in other views as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Hi @Todd_Davies, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback!

Hopefully 7 day Calendar view is something we can implement for mobile in the future!

I’ll keep you posted and let you know if I have any updates :slight_smile:

Is it only a 7 day calendar or can we plan farther out on this?

Anything in the pipeline to bring 7 day calendar view to projects as well? That would be great.

I’m still loving week view. It’s a shame that I need to bust out a laptop to use it. The mobile apps for ios are okay, but it feels a bit like being downgraded to a microsoft style product.

1 Like

Was calendar view ever added to mobile/iPad? This is a really important part of how our team can work and visualize tasks.

1 Like

This is an absolute necessity. It’s so frustrating to not even be able to access the weekly calendar view on an iPad browser. I HAVE to be on a desktop to be able to get a Birds Eye’s view of my week and move things around when needed? It’s so cumbersome and doesn’t allow me the freedom and flexibility to make changes (drag and drop) as they come up. I have to wait till I get back to my computer. And by then, who knows how much time has passed and how much more behind ill be in my tasks.

2 Likes

Could not agree more! I get that the phone screen mightbe too tight on phone but this should work on iPad. Instead there is a window for instructions on low to click on tasks which is so pointless. Just remove that window (we know how to use Asana) and leave more space for the seven week day view where we get a glance of the daily tasks. Please!