You + Asana, Together: Find your place in our new global community program šŸŒŽ

Hey @Kristinn_Olafur ā€“ Iā€™m so sorry to hear about this! Unfortunately, we canā€™t do much about the tiered pricing except relay Ambassador specific feedback (which Iā€™ll be sure to do) and with that, there isnā€™t a current offer for a single user plan on premium or business. Iā€™ll send you over a message in PartnerStack as well and we can talk further.

1 Like

Hi @Kimberlea - thanks for the feedback. Will be waiting for your message in PartnerStack :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @TimTieu - I am having trouble getting into the Asana together program via partnerstackā€¦Ive created my own account and canā€™t seem to find asana in there? Have not used partnerstack before so a bit out of the loop!

@Laura_P, Iā€™ve just sent you a message with directions via email and connected you with PartnerStack support as well. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Kimberlea!

I was referred here by Asana Support. I completed the training for Asana Certified Pros and received a notification that my application would be reviewed; however I have not received any updates via e-mail since then, and although I am able to login to the Certified Pros directory, I cannot follow the instructions for submitting myself as a Certified Pro as some of the fields (e.g. anything after first+last name under Basic Info) are simply not available. Can you please let me know how I should follow up on the status of my application? I am really looking forward to joining the community. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Ashley

1 Like

Hi @rocketbox and apologies for the delay in responding to you! Could you fill this form so our team can add you to the Certified Pro directory? Loading... - Form by Asana

Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks Marie! Everything seems resolved now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi Marie,
Iā€™m new here but IƬm experiencing trouble to find out some important info about be a partner and become a Certified Pro: in no way I can proceed in the latter programme, meanwhile I successfully finish the former: but as partner I expected to be able to find answersā€¦
thanks in advance if you can helpā€¦

Hi @AntonioSpecchia and thanks fo reaching out!

Iā€™ve liaised with our team and they will be in touch shortly via email to assist you :slight_smile:

1 Like

thanks they did just now.
I hope to not to have to bother you every time I need somethingā€¦

1 Like

No worries at all, and is you have any questions related to the Product, donā€™t hesitate to post in the Forum, there will always be someone to help you out :slight_smile: Have a great day!

1 Like

Thanks, at the moment I feel good with it, it does what I need, but sure, starting projects per clients it can happens to need info!
thanks!

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry, just now I noticed the Asanaverse board.

1 Like

oh, iā€™m not the only one who is late :grin:

Hi there,
Iā€™m always struggling to find the Asana Together resourcesā€¦ I used to bookmark them but I somehow lost them, and now I canā€™t find any moreā€¦!
I see that I should have access Asanaverse but Iā€™ve never heard of that. Can you help?
Thanks!

@Ludovic_Oudinet - hereā€™s the URL: Log in - Asana

1 Like

Thanks! ā€œIt looks like I donā€™t have access to thisā€ā€¦

@Ludovic_Oudinet - Fill this form and request access to Asanaverse: Loading... - Form by Asana

1 Like