Week numbers in all calendars

@Marie Any news on this. We work in week numbers for a lot of tasks and the lack of this implementation, and the fact that it is not possible to view the calendar by weeks or days, is causing us to need to use Spreadsheets for certain things.

Thanks

Tom

1 Like

This is really frustrating, such a feature should be standard implementation.
Add calendar week numbers please!

7 Likes

Yes, please, please, please can we have this?

1 Like

You would think that week numbers are a basic part of a calender. Wondering why this is not implemented yet!?

1 Like

Did Asana ever implement this?

1 Like

Not to date, no. We await further developments!

1 Like

Hey - We need this for our Logistic team! Please implement as hack or so to speed things up?

1 Like

Please add this feature! its easy to implement. In 4 years no reaction to this feature request? At least give some info why you would or wouldn’t add this feature.

2 Likes

An appropriate number of upvotes ^ :slight_smile:

Fair answer :slight_smile: But still we need it :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Keep upvoting this request :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Big companies deal in week numbers Asana!

It’s both really annoying and literally pain-inducing to keep switching between two calendars (one that’s not on Asana but with week numbers on) like a tennis game while adjusting time lines. Please, add the numbers and make it stop. I know you don’t mean to, but you’re hurting us all.

4 Likes

Confirm - week numbers are a must for quick planning and mandatory when working in the Nordics.

2 Likes

Yes, please add week numbers. I really need it for planning within our company.

3 Likes

Surprised to see that this, basic, function still isn’t implemented.

2 Likes

Please add week numbers in the calender.

1 Like

Another voice to push this back up to the surface. Currently viewing months just an empty vague approximation of when things are happening in it makes me very frustrated every single time.

1 Like

Another request for this.

1 Like

It would still be really useful, thanks for adding your voices!

Week numbers in the date pickers would be great to have!

2 Likes

Another request here for week numbers!

1 Like