We have been using the Asana GMail Integration, but with the recent update we can no longer search for users or projects, what happened?????

What happened to the Asana Gmail Integration?

Same here, just does not give you the option to enter text any more to search for which project to add the task into. Very frustrating, effectively makes the plugin useless to me.

Hi @Sara_Skowronski and @Ben_Dunn, sorry for the trouble. We have escalated this issue to our developers for investigation, and as soon as I have any updates I’ll let you know! Thanks for flagging.

Thank you for elevating this to the developers! The integration also sets all Asana task due dates as 1/1/1970, even if you choose a different date. You also can no longer edit the title of the task you’re creating in the integration.

Same issue here

Hi everyone, our Developers have confirmed that the issue with Gmail has since been resolved! :slight_smile:

If you are still experiencing any problem, please reach out to our Support team with more information so they can help you troubleshoot it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.