Using Zapier to filter tasks by due date?

I’m trying to create a simple Slackbot that pings us each morning with the number of incomplete tasks in a project that are due within the next 2 days and have not yet been assigned to anyone. Is it not possible to filter tasks in a project by due date? If not, does anyone have an idea of how I could go about achieving this?

You would have to use the search endpoint. I don’t believe Zapier would have that capability out of the box. @paulminors any idea?

A really simple solution could be to create a Zap triggered by a schedule each day that posts a link to a Report in Asana that shows the tasks due within the next few days.

There might be a way to calculate the tasks due using a Google Sheet with a list of all tasks and then a calculation that works out tasks due based on the due date, but this could be more effort than its worth.

1 Like

Great idea! :heart:

There might be a way to calculate the tasks due using a Google Sheet with a list of all tasks and then a calculation that works out tasks due based on the due date
Is there a way to automatically pull tasks into a sheet?