"Upgrade plan to access project" had appeared on private projects

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Multiple users reporting the message “upgrade plan to access project” has appeared on private projects and prevents access to project. This has just happened as these projects were accessible yesterday. We are on a business plan and that has not changed.

Steps to reproduce: Any of our users attempting to access private projects get this message

Browser version: Chrome 113.0.5672.93 and same message in desktop app

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Business

Upload screenshots below:

According to @Kimberlea in Slack two minutes ago, this has just been fixed.

I’ll leave this to @Forum-team to mark fixed if they concur.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Hi @Darran_Tosh Thank you for flagging it!
My apologies for the inconvenience. Our product team believes this issue should now be resolved, and you should be able to access Asana.

If you are still having trouble accessing Asana, please let me know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Important note: To help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible, please ensure to fill out all the sections below. Do not share any private information such as email addresses or phone numbers - This is a public Forum!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Got message “Upgrade plan to access project” had appeared on private projects” when access project since this morning.

Steps to reproduce: We got a user when access to the project and it will pop up Upgrade plan to access project

Browser version: We only use Asana Desktop 1.13.0

What version of Asana are you using (Basic/Premium/Business/Enterprise)? Asana Desktop 1.13.0 Should be Enterprise

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Ivan_Ng Thank you for reporting it.
Could you confirm if is it still happening on your end? The product team fixed this issue few hours ago. If you are having trouble now, I will escalate this issue to the team :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i am having to same problem.
I cant access any private project.
Its telling me to access this project and keep it private i need to upgrade my plan . Otherwise this project can be made public.

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.