UNLIMITED CHARTS? Duplicating items in Dashboards allows to exceed the expected limits

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
In dashboards in projects and dashboard in universal reporting, once you reach the so-called limit of items to add to the dashboard, the blue button is correctly disabled. However, when one uses the ‘duplicate chart’ button on an item, it will happily create it - I reached over 30 and stopped as it caused instability issues.

Steps to reproduce:
From the 3 dots menu of an item in a dashboard, click the ‘duplicate chart’ repeatedly to create over 15 charts in project dashboards (expected limit) and over 20 charts in universal reporting dashboards (expected limit). In both cases, the expected limit was surpassed.

Browser version:
Edge Version 106.0.1370.52 (Official build) (64-bit)

Note the blue ‘Add chart’ button is disabled!

Thanks for flagging this, @Richard_Sather! I’ve gone ahead and raised this with the Product team. I’ll let you know as soon as I have any updates :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Marie , this bug seems to be fixed now (limited to 20 items for both, project Dashboard and Universal Reporting) so you can close this bug report. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks for the update @Richard_Sather :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.