Unable to drag tasks within a project (firefox)

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: Im using the latest version of firefox (92.0) on osx 11.5.2 and am unable to drag tasks within a project. I have refreshed the cache and removed cookies, logged out and back in again but it still does not work.

Steps to reproduce: i click and drag a task within a project and nothing happens.

Browser version: Firefox 92.0

Upload screenshots below:

and yes I am the owner of the project.

Hi @Emma_Hendrix, welcome to the Asana Community forum :wave:t2:

Thanks for flagging this! Could you please confirm which view you are experiencing this issue in? List, Board, Calendar, Timeline or all?

It would also be super helpful if you could provide a screen recording of the issue in progress.

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Hi Rebecca.

the problem is in all of them. I made a screen recording to show you but the system seems to only allow me to upload images.

Summary

This text will be hidden

link to screen capture video

Hmm, this is certainly strange, @Emma_Hendrix! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps listed below to see if any of these resolve the issue?

If not, please let me know and I’ll look into this further for you :slight_smile:

Hi Rebecca.

If i open my account in Safari, it works fine but still does not work in Firefox. Ive tried all the suggestions in the troubleshooting steps. It used to work fine in Firefox and I know others who use it in firefox so im not sure what’s happening.

thanks!

Good news!
It’s fixed! though I don’t know why but thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.