Tip to get your team started

Suggest members of your team try to make their own person to-do lists in My Tasks or their own private project: pick up laundry; buy pet food; meditate for 20 minutes, etc.
It lowers the barrier of entry because they can get used to the system for their own purposes without worrying about messing up anything for the business or other people because they’re not familiar with the tool.

5 Likes

This is a very good tip! It hey can, create a team that only they see and this is their personal to-do list playground

2 Likes

I’ve been using Asana for my meeting agendas which really helps me to capture to-do’s and allows for easy follow-up.

1 Like

Hey @Mike_Singer
This is a great (not to mention undercover) way, to get folks to log into Asana outside of work with the intention of getting used to how Asana operates. I might recommend folks take advantage of creating a free workspace for their personal to do’s, so folks don’t feel pressured to work outside of work :wink:

Thanks for sharing!
:pray:

Hi @ecalmeyer
I think the meeting agenda’s is a really easy first workflow to get folks familiar with Asana. We use it meetings everyday! It’s a great way to make decisions (in meeting) actionable instantly while serving as a resource in the future, if ever folks are interested in why a decision was made.

Thanks for sharing!
:pray:

Love this tip - I use my personal workspace to create packing lists for both business and personal trips!

1 Like