Tasks that I create on mobile app are going to the bottom of the list.

The tasks that I create from the mobile app are going all the way to the bottom of the list, literally, it appears as the last task.

Hi @Ezio and welcome to the Forum!:wave:

What you are saying is correct. As it stands, when you create a task in Board View, it goes to the bottom of the column by default. You can then drag and drop tasks between columns to reorganize your work or move it through stages.
Let me know if you have any follow-up question or comments! I’ll be more than happy to help!

Have a great Friday! :grinning:

1 Like

This never used to be the behaviour in the app, and it isn’t the behaviour on desktop. The change happened a few weeks ago, presumably the result of an update? This is driving me mad having to remember to drag tasks to the top of my columns. Please can we have the option to change this behaviour back?

Hi @Ezio and @Anna_Mason! :wave:

I’m sorry for the late reply here. I’ve reached out to our Development Team and I can confirm that this issue has already been escalated.

I’m moving this post the bugs category and I’ll make sure to keep you posted here as soon as I have an update about it!

Thank you so much for taking time to report this and sorry for the trouble here.

Hi @Ezio and @Anna_Mason :wave:

Just a quick note to let you know that our Team has pushed a fix for this issue and it should now be resolved :slight_smile:

Thanks again for reporting this and please let me know if you have any follow-up question!

Have a great Friday!