Tasks are not pulling through from list to timeline or calendar

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: I just upgraded to the premium trial. The tasks in my list view are not pulling through to timeline or calendar view (only board view). There are dates associated with these tasks. Not sure why my timeline view is empty. Note, I am able to create new tasks in timeline view but I don’t want to have to re-input everything from the list view.

Steps to reproduce: Create a task in list view. Click to timeline view. It’s not there.

Browser version: Chrome Version 88.0.4324.150

Upload screenshots below:

Nevermind. I realized it’s my subtasks aren’t pulling through. And it doesn’t look like you can have subtasks pull into timeline view unless you make them tasks which is not a solution that works for me.

You can also achieve timeline and calendar visibility if you explicitly add subtasks to the project of their parent task (or any random project, actually). It has several consequences which may be acceptable.

@Stephanie_Oberg is right, look at F3 in 🔥 Hottest feature requests and their workarounds

Thanks, but this doesn’t work for me. I had them as subtasks for a reason and promoting to tasks creates a lot of confusion

1 Like