Timeline not showing all tasks

timeline

I’m having trouble with timeline.

A number of scheduled tasks are not appearing in the timeline, there doesn’t seem to be anything I can do to make them appear, they are not marked as complete and occur as single day items about two weeks from now.
Any ideas?

The only other possible solutions I could offer are:

• Make sure you’re really looking at the correct project
  • Make sure they’re tasks, or subtasks that have individually and explicitly been added to this project (and NOT subtasks that haven’t been explicitly assigned to this project)

If you’ve done the above, and still no luck, then sounds like a bug to me.

Hi @Rob_Gibbons!

Give a go to @Stephanie_Oberg solutions, and keep us posted!

Thanks for the options posted here.
Unfortunately I tried checking things and I’m still not seeing certain tasks on the timeline. I’m also using the instagantt plug-in and everything shows up on that so I’m relying more on that for the moment.
I’ll post an update if I find out anything else,

Thanks,
Rob

Thanks for the follow-up @Rob_Gibbons! if you send a screenshot of your Timeline and the URL of the tasks you’re missing to our support team, they should be able to help you troubleshoot this issue. Without this visibility, it is hard to identify what is not working.

To reach out to our support team, simply follow this path: asana.com/support > “I’m having trouble with” > Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Let’s chat”.