Task permissions created via API

When I create tasks via the API, they’re private by default. Is there any way how to create public tasks for organizations members via API? I read this topic Task permissions created via API but it doesn’t answer my question because I need to create a public task using task’s permission options how described in this FAQ article Task Permissions in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide . Thanks!

Where is the task created? If it is inside a project, it should be public to the members of the project. If it is assigned to you and sits in My Tasks then it is private by default.

It doesn’t matter. On the task screen, I can make task public and this task will be visible to all organization member. (See screenshot)

So I want to know how I can make this via API.

@Matt_Bramlage any suggestion on this? Thanks