"Tab+N" our new shortcut to create Sections

Hi @lpb and my apologies for the late reply, I’m only seeing your post now! Thank you so much for your detailed feedback, this is super useful.

Regarding the Subtask Sections you’re completely right, you also need to use the Tab+N shortcut; which I agree isn’t the most convenient when trying to create a Section at the top of your subtask list. This is hopefully something we will improve in the future!

I’m not sure what Joe’s meant in Sections are dead! Long live sections! - #27 by Joe_Trollo but I’d recommend asking him the question directly on the thread itself.

Regarding your last point, are you referring to Subtask Sections? Would you like to see something similar to what we already have for creating Sections in Task list?

I’ve gone ahead and made a note of your feedback to our Product Team so they can take them on board for future improvement. I’m not able to promise anything at that stage but will make sure to let you know as soon as I have some updates.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us, we really appreciate it!

1 Like