I concur with most of the comments regarding the handing of “Sections”. While “Tab+N” presents a nice shortcut feature, the inability to make a task a Section and vice versa is a significant FUNCTIONALITY LOSS that hurts productivity and usability. I’m sure it’s possible to engineer, even in the new architecture. Here’s how you could add it to the Feature Dev Backlog:
- In the Asana Feature Dev Backlog, Type “Tab+N”
- Name the new Section: “Sections: What was old is new again.” Note: Until this feature is developed, you will need to grab the new section from the bottom of the list (that may be completely out of your current list view) and drag it up to the position you want it in your project.
- Feature A: When creating new section, create it directly below the current task or section.
- Feature B: Allow for converting a Task into a Section. Also, allow for converting a Section into a Task.
- Feature C: If possible, bring back the ( for enabling both Feature A and Feature B.
P.S. Thanks for continuing to make Asana a great team project and collaboration tool!