Syncing Overall Asana Calendar with Google Calendar

Hi @Patrick8; you’re completely right, it’s not possible to sync a team calendar with your Google Calendar, my apologies for the mistake here. As it stands, there is no easy workaround to achieve this in Asana, but I would suggest two things:

• This is a popular request that the Community Forum has been actively advocating for in Real time, two ways Calendar integration; if you haven’t yet, I would suggest to add your vote to this thread. I have recently wrote a voice of customer report and this feature was included to be considered by our Product Team; I don’t have any updates just yet but will malke sure to update the main post as soon as I do.
  • In the meantime, I would also recommend to take a look at third party tools like Tray.io IFTTT or at Project Buddy developed by @Maggie_Reddi

Again, sorry for the confusion! Marking this thread closed to avoid having to many duplicates, but add your vote and keep an eye on Real time, two ways Calendar integration for the latest updates on this topic!