Synch with Google Sheets

Yesterday I have created a google sheet file with multiple sheets, where each sheet is a single procjet. To upload in each sheet a single project from an Asana portfolio I have used the “Synch with Google Sheets” function in Asana. Yesterday I have also added some tasks to some projects, but today I don’t see them in the Google sheet file I have created.
What is the issue?

1 Like

Hi @Luca_Depaoli , I am not familiar with the native Google Sheets sync or why its having issues. However, this sync is possible using zzBots. It is a little more complicated to setup, but if you are interested in getting either a 1-Way or even 2-Way Sync setup, just chat with us on our website.

Disclaimer: I work for zzBots, if you have any questions or need help setting up, feel free to reach out to us on our website.

@Luca_Depaoli Which extension are you using? Asana Exports? Here’s a guide to setting it up, which might help. Make sure you follow the steps outlined there precisely. Sometimes it might take a bit of time for the updates to appear. If you’re syncing large volumes of data it could take even longer.

If you can’t figure it out, you can also try the same process with Unito’s 2-way integration for Asana and Google Sheets. There’s more flexibility there in sending live updates back and forth between multiple sheets and your projects (but not portfolios as separate entities).