Study on Time Tracking tools

Interview request

Hello everyone, I am a student researcher at the University of Paris Dauphine and I am currently conducting a study on the technologies of self-quantification in the professional environment (Datafication phenomenon) with the use of time-tracking tools.

I would like to interview workers who quantify their professional activity and who use for example these time-tracking tools.

I think I know that Asana offers this, so I think I’m in the right place to find these users :slight_smile:

If you would like to participate in this study, reply to this post or send me a private message and I can provide you with more information about the study and the interview.

Thank you very much to all the volunteers and have a nice day,

Simon

1 Like

Hi @Simon_Fort, thanks for reaching out! I recommend you having a look at this thread: Time tracking in Asana: a community built comparison :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Simon,
I have been working in such environment, where we used to track every bit of information like when we were going for break and such things. Then we went agile, and these information vanished.

Still if you want to discuss things, holler me for more.