How do you get time sensitive work done in Asana? Join a research call and tell us all about it!

I’m Nicole, a Product Manager at Asana. We hope everyone is safe + healthy during these times.

We’d like to invite you to participate in some research around how our customers get time-sensitive work done.

We’re curious to learn what you need so we can build features to help you get your work done on time! If you’re interested, please fill out this form and we’ll reach out to schedule a chat if you’re a match for the study.

We’re looking for users to speak with us for 30 minutes, and we’re able to send $50 for your time. All interviews will be conducted remotely.

Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts with our team and helping us make Asana better for you!

Nicole

2 Likes

Thanks @anon60613654 look forward to the interview

2 Likes

Form submitted! Looking forward to connecting remotely!

2 Likes

Thank you all for allowing me to participate in this. Much appreciated.

If there is a conversation around Forms in Asana, I would very much like to be in that thread as we use forms all the time and have many suggestions for improvement. I brought up some in this meeting as it very much has to do with time sensitive work.

There is so much more forms can be, and I would love to help.