Spreadsheet layout for My Tasks

Is it possible for the new Project List View to also be applied to the My Tasks view? Introducing the new project List View: More clarity, less clutter - The Asana Blog

I find that our projects are now in a better shape of order, but when I switch to the My Tasks view, as the column structure isn’t there, the detail isn’t as clear… I’d love to be able to see the associated projects / dates / priority / custom fields etc all in their own column, so it is easier to sort through my objectives.

Is that upgrade coming soon? If so, do you know timings? I feel you missed a step not applying that update on this page at launch.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah_Mosses,

The new list view format is not currently available in My Tasks. Others have made the same request in the main thread about this change (Introducing our new Spreadsheet-Inspired List View!), but oddly, it seems no one has posted the request in Product Feedback - until now you have! So now others can vote for it here.

1 Like

We really need this to be able to see things like Priority and Status in My Tasks.

Thank you all for submitting your feedback! I’m delighted to announce that we’re starting to roll out our spreadsheet layout for My Tasks today! :tada:

To learn more about this update, check out the following announcement: We're extending our spreadsheet view to My Tasks! and don’t hesitate to share your feedback in the comments, we look forward to hearing what you think!

Happy Monday everyone :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 47 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.