sort by due date my tasks reverts

I always use “my tasks” to sort by due date and every time I open it that’s my default.
This week it switched so every time I open asana I have to re-sort by due date. how do I change it so it stays?

Hi @Scott_Pontier, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

Your sorting within My Tasks should save automatically. I’ve tested this on my side and confirm it is working as expected.

Could you please provide a screencast showing the issue you’re experiencing so I can look into this further? :slight_smile:

(Attachment Screen Recording 2021-05-20 at 12.54.15 PM.mov is missing)

I an’t seem to attache the screen recording but here’s a link to google drive with it
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bWs5j6AG9HR4OBVnT2rVAhjM-YfQN0u-/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for sharing the screen recording, @Scott_Pontier!

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps listed below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue for you?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Thanks for the help,

I’ve tried all those steps and it hasn’t resolved my issue. any further advice?

Thanks for confirming, @Scott_Pontier! In this case, I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team by following the steps below:

Our Support team has access to additional tools that we don’t have here on the Community team to be able to assist you further :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.