I recently discovered a neat little feature when adding info into the description box of a task.
In the past If I wanted to copy a link into the description I would do the following:
- Copy link from somewhere
- Past link into the description box
- hover over the link in order to edit the link
- Rename the link
Now you can save some steps by doing the following:
- Copy the link you want to past into the description box
- Highlight the text in the description box you want to link
- Past the link. That’s all! This will create a link with the text you selected and the URL will be added.
Here is a screen recording of how it would look like:
Task: Pasting a URL into the description box - Asana — Watch Video