Show task list in Daily Summary email notification

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the bug you’re experiencing: My daily notification emails no longer include the task list.

Steps to reproduce: open email

Browser version: Chrome Version 123.0.6312.58 (Official Build) (arm64)

What version of Asana are you using (Personal, Starter, Advanced, Enterprise, Enterprise+, Premium, Business or legacy Enterprise)? Personal

Upload screenshots below:

Looks like this now:

Supposed to look like this: (can’t include because I’m a “new member” despite using Asana since 2011)

same problem here with gmail.

I’m having the same problem, also on Gmail and Chrome.

Hi everyone, thanks for reaching out!

I’m investigating this further to confirm whether it is a bug or a recent update in our email design. I’ll let you know as soon as I have more information.

Let me know if you have any questions in the meantime :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I have an issue, suddenly there is not a list of task in my email notifications. How can I fix this?

It used to look like this

I sincerely hope it’s just a bug. Would be a very unfriendly update for customers.

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing your feedback and reporting this!

This update was part on an experiment we are running to redesign the Daily Summary email. Our product team has rolled back the update which removed the task list. The release will be available to all customers soon!

Thanks again for sharing your feedback with us. Let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 2 days. New replies are no longer allowed.