Show section description below the section in list view

Something like this would be great. There currently isn’t a good way to keep notes at a high level view.

Great idea @Nicole_Murray! I don’t think this is in our near term plans, but hopefully this is something we can evaluate for future improvements!

Definitely an upvote, assuming it can be toggled.

When in list view, we might have set many section. It would be great if we can add a description so that other team mates know what to do in each section.

Because usually after a long time you didn’t work on that project, then you forget why you created that section. And it takes time to think and recall. I hope Asana will add this function soon.

1 Like

This is a great idea and much needed.

When a Completed section and you only view Not Completed, it looks like the section is empty. It would be great to communicate what that section is for.

So many other uses.

I’d like a Section description (which was possible a long time ago!) but not implemented with any of the suggestions in this thread so far (sorry!).

I hope it is implemented just as is done for the Project Description with an “i” icon/popup:

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Dear Larry, Project is something totaly else then Section. We need Description for Section too… Is any news about it?

Welcome, @tomas.vala,

We are in agreement. I too would prefer section descriptions, I was only suggesting that how they appear was done differently than other posters.

There’s no news on this, though. Asana will update this thread if there is.

Larry