Sections not copying!

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Prior to the “Tab-N” rollout, we were able to copy an entire sub-task list, including sections, from one task to another.

Since the rollout of the “Tab-N” to create a section, when we copy sections and tasks from one task to another, our sections disappear. Is this a bug or was this intentional? It’s definitely affecting our current workflow.

Steps to reproduce:
We have a template task that we use to copy the subtasks from one to another as part of our workflow.

Browser version:
Chrome

Upload screenshots below:
Template Task Sub-view

Copied Task Sub-view

Hi @Laura_Johnson,

Is still possible to duplicate sections within subtasks, but this sections would need to created using Tab +N.

Per your screenshot, it seems like your sections were created by using : . Can you please confirm?

If that’s the case, it would be necessary to create new sections using shortcut Tab+ N to ensure sections are copied when the task is duplicated.

I apologize for the inconvenience that change in sections creation affected your workflow.

If you’re still not able to duplicate sections after creating new ones using Tab + N, please let me know and I’ll investigate it further.

2 Likes

Got it - so I should just re-create our template tasks using Tab+N, yes?

That’s correct!

Thanks Laura!

1 Like