Save layout as default not working

Save layout as default hasn’t been working for me for the past month - it’s super annoying. Every time I do it and then refresh it it collapses everything again. :frowning:

I cleared my cache (not cookies), restarted my comp, signed out of Asana. Nothing is working.

Any help is much appreciated!

Hi @Samantha_Pena1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! Let’s try to solve this together!

Could you confirm if you are sorting your list by clicking the columns in List view or are you selecting the “Filter” icon? Could you also confirm if you are saving your view in a project or My Tasks? Thanks in advance!

Hey! I dont click either of those. I just uncollapse the sections Im still working on and collapse the sections Im done with and click save layout as default and it doesnt work

Thanks for confirming, @Samantha_Pena1! I tried to reproduce this on a project but I can save the layout as default, see below:

ezgif.com-gif-maker (16)

In this case, could you please forward this issue to our support team? They will be able to have a closer look into your account setup. When you contact them, please share the URL of this thread to speed up the process.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.