Running report on team workload for next six months

Hi,
Recently started adopting Asana for our project management and we have input workloads. I have created portfolios but other than going into each person and looking at their allocated workload I cant seem to do any sort of report that will just show me how committed by team people are for the next 3/6/12 months. Does anyone know if there is a way to do this?

Hi @Elizabeth_Goodyear and welcome on the forum.

Besides the portfolios, I’m thinking of few other ways to look at the workload via the Asana Reporting.

You could look the total number of hours based on a series of projects (condition is to have a CustomField to register those hours in every of the concerned projects)

Please see the 2 following screenshots: results and configuration

Remark
You could play with some additional filtering based on the Due Date to have a view on a specific period (for example, to see the “Estimated hours” for the incoming 30 days)

I hope I could at least inspire you into testing new things with the Reporting feature :slightly_smiling_face:

If you have following, please don’t hesitate.

Cheers

Arthur

2 Likes

this is really useful thank you! For some reason I cannot see assignee as a choice in the group drop down section, i cant seem to add this in as a custom field?

2 Likes

I have realised i am not trying the right report - i have it working now, thank you so much!