Recurring task dates aren't calculating correctly

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
All of our recurring tasks are calculating incorrect dates after the prior task is closed.
Steps to reproduce:
Closing out a monthly recurring task occurring on the 12th of each month every 1 months is producing a random month task over a year from today’s date.
Browser version:
Chrome
Upload screenshots below:

This is still happening and every task that we close for the last 2-3 days has had a random recurrence date assigned. At this time, we’ve stopped using the system until we can assign someone on the team to comb through each and every one of our projects to correct the due dates.

It’s going to take hours if not days to correct and the best I can get is an email response from Asana’s support team with several hours lag time.

How can there be no support chat or phone number??

Hi @Tom_Woolley and my sincere apologies for the inconvenience here. I’ve liaised with our support team, they’re currently working on this issue and will be in touch shortly. Troubleshooting issues like these require access to some private information that can’t be shared publicly, such as task URL and user email addresses, so we’re very limited to troubleshoot this type of problem in the Forum.

Again, my apologies for all the trouble and the inconvenience; please let me know if there is anything else I can help with!

I’m having this problem too. Was it ever resolved?