Projects grouped by Team

Before today I used to be able to see Projects grouped by Teams, all in the left navigation panel.

Now, I need to mouse-over the team in order to see the projects as all Projects are placed under the Projects section with no grouping.

Is there any way to get the old view back?

Welcome to the Asana Community Forum @Matt_Malyschko :wave:

Here is the announcement of the new sidebar design: Coming soon: Asana redesign to help you find what you need quickly and easily

You can still see all projects that belong to a team just more decluttered (see point 4.1 in the post I linked below). Read more about the new redesign in this great overview:

1 Like

did you found a way to bring the old view back? This doesn’t make sense to me - some projects are under Project section, and then I see them all under Teams - My company - new window with a project list

We’re back in business. Just need to add all the projects to Favorites and new section Starred show up on the left pane with the complete list of the projects. I guess if you’ve used this feature before, it won’t be a solution for you.
Please let me know if somebody has another way of seeing all the projects on the left without going into Team section

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.