Bridge24 for Asana has recently released a panel to display the list of your projects. This new panel displays all your projects in a comprehensive grid, allowing you to filter, sort, group, and export them.
How to open the Project List for Asana?
Simply by using the “Projects” button located at the top upper left of the screen. See the image below:
What columns are available?
The grid view allows you to add/remove the columns you need simply by clicking the 3-dot menu for any column. You can choose among 20 columns. Here is the list:
How to use the Project List panel?
The Project List panel offers a lot of flexibility. First, you see all projects you are assigned to. Moreover, if you click any project, it will open it directly in Asana.
The following options are available:
- Filtering: This feature allows you to display only your active projects, your completed projects, or all projects.
- Grouping: This feature allows you to group your projects on one or several levels. For example, you can group your projects by Status. To activate this feature, simply drag-drop a column above the grid.
- Sorting: This feature allows you to sort your projects by clicking on any column. By default, the projects are sorted by name ascending. You can sort on any column by clicking on the header.
- Choose your columns: This feature allows you to add/remove the columns in the grid by simply clicking the 3-dot menu for any column. You can choose among 20 columns for Asana. Here is the list:
- Show Project Assignments: This feature allows you to see all users assigned, on a project basis.
- Export to Excel: Below the grid, click the Excel button if you want to export all displayed projects to Excel. This will only export the filtered projects with the columns you have selected in the grid.
Bridge24 is a powerful complement to Asana providing professional reporting and exporting tools.