Project Folders (sub-teams)

Hi @Benzo, thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. I can assure you that we do hear you and do take all feedback on board. Our Product team looks closely at feedback from all users, not just our forum community, and takes this into consideration when building our Product roadmap.

For some context, forum feedback will be integrated into Asana’s Voice of Customer process. In this process, we count your votes and analyze your feedback in the Community, then cross reference it with the feedback our other teams, such as Sales, User Support and Customer Success (to name a few) are getting. Then, we prioritize all requests against many factors including company vision, business needs, and so on. Unfortunately, in this case, Project Folders has not been built into the product roadmap thus far after being through the Voice of Customer Process. This isn’t to say that it won’t be in the future - the Asana product is constantly evolving.

I understand your frustration and while I know confirming that your voice is being listened to without actually seeing the feature brought to life can be even more frustrating, I hope you can understand this process.

I will update this thread if there are any updates coming in the future, so do keep an eye out (and continue to share feedback as you feel necessary.)

Have a great day, @Benzo and thanks for your understanding.

1 Like