Printing from Mobile

Is there a simple way to print from an iPhone? There are times I want to print up a project or task list and I can’t find a way in the app, but I can do it from web version.

2 Likes

Hi @Lynne_Given and welcome to the Forum!

As it stands, the printing function is only available on web version I’m afraid, but I’ve gone ahead and moved your post to the #mobile:androidios-feedback section to allow you and other users to vote for this feature to be implemented in the future :slight_smile:

Is there STILL no way to print a project or task list from the mobile app? Why is this BASIC feature not available yet? I work from my phone 90% of the time and rarely use an actual computer. Printing from the app should have been a no-brainer years ago.

1 Like

Hi @Claudia_Bowser, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

As it stands, it’s currently not possible to print projects or tasks from mobile. We already have a thread in our product feedback category so I’ve merged your post with Printing from Mobile to centralize feedback. I’ll keep the main thread updated if I have any news!

We create PDFs (from the print window) reguarily to send to stakeholders.

Enabling the print feature on the mobile app would bring feature parity to the website in this area.

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Daniel_Frome, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! We already have a thread on this topic so I’ve gone ahead and merged your posts with Printing from Mobile to consolidate feedback.

Hi! I know your team is already aware. I just want to reiterate that enabling this feature or creating this feature would be huge for us to be able to quickly and easily keep our customers in the loop. Any priority you can give this would be much appreciated. Thanks!