Print Complete 'Board': Project, tasks, pictures,

I use Asana for Mechanical development and design notes;
A project (e.g. designing a machine) typically contains a ‘task’ Design brief, research, ideas, several tasks of parts of the design, communication within each task, verification notes, purchase info, etc. Each task got various posting with images, illustrating the design progress or details (usually CAD screen shots) All organized in tasks showing as board cards.
Once a project is finished, I need to print the project, incl. every task under a project in sequence, including all communication and pictures. This is a Quality Control requirement.
To date I have not found a way of doing this, tried Asana2go, also not able to print all that is added on the boards in board view.
So how can I print (or export to PDF) everything in a readable format? Suggestions welcome.

2 Likes

Hi @Gerard_Boterman1, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :slight_smile:

At this time, it’s not possible to print all project information directly from Asana. I’m tagging @lpb, Asana2Go’s creator, to see if there’s any further advice he can offer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome, @Gerard_Boterman1 and thanks @Rebecca_McGrath,

Perhaps one of the other third-party reporting apps can help, but you’d have to check their functionality to be sure:

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Hi Larry,

Being able to create a PDF of the full project is for us a go/no go for Asana, as the medical industry regulations requires a ‘time frozen’ report of product development and design.
Please let me know if you find a solution; please request this option to be added to the development team of Asana. Once implemented, the program could be used by developers, designers and researchers where regulations require this.

We use Asana (trial) to log all our design details, research, pictures, references and communication in one place, Asana seems capable of doing this, but lack to created a final report of all entered task information incl. images, as displaced in each task, fully extended.

I look forward to hearing from you.

kind regards, Gerard

1 Like

@Rebecca_McGrath, Could this be turned into a #productfeedback so @Gerard_Boterman1 and others could vote for this feature?

Thanks,

Larry

2 Likes

Done! :white_check_mark: Thanks @lpb !

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this info i was curious to know about and still can’t find out can you explain where i was doing wrong.

1 Like

Has there been any resolution for this issue yet?

1 Like