Portfolios - Filters by Project Level Data Elements

Agreed on this request. This is a much needed feature add for a proper portfolio view.

I would also love this feature to be able to filter and sort portfolios

Any word on progress here? We’re running into the same limitations & would greatly benefit from this enhancement.

Adding my vote to get this implemented

Also adding my vote - filtering within Portfolios would be so helpful!

Any update on progress for this… as a manager of multiple teams working on projects it would be game changer for me and massively simplify the ability for me to keep track

1 Like

Any update on this requirement?

Hi everyone

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us - I’m happy to share that we’re rolling out Portfolio Filters!

Want to filter a Portfolio that has a long list of projects to get a more strategic view? Perhaps, you only want to see projects where owners have marked it as “At Risk”. Or, wanted to remove archived projects from your view and only see unarchived ones?

:rocket: What’s new?

Introducing Portfolio Filters - we want to make it easier for you to better manage your Portfolios by introducing basic filtering functionality to help you more easily create the views you need when you have a large list of projects.

To add a filter, it’s as easy as clicking on the “Filter” icon on the top right and selecting your view.

You’ll be able to filter by archive status, completion status, owner, priority, status or status update.

When?
This feature has begun rolling out to our customers and as of May 15, we’re at 10%!

2 Likes