Please please make it clear on the pricing page there is a minimum of 2 seats!

I just spent a whole day evaluating Asana for my freelance business and fell in love with it. I decided to add my billing details and of course found out there is a minimum of 2 seats.

There is no mention of this anywhere on the pricing page, if there was I could have saved a whole day.

I imagine there are good business reasons for making this reason – solo accounts probably aren’t worth it for Asana – but please, make it clearer.

1 Like

Hello @dmatthams and welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:
There is a detailed overview on the pricing here: Sales FAQ • Asana Product Guide and from my end I can see the reference to no solo accounts.

Screenshot_106

Hope that helps

I agree with you this is not advertised enough, just like steps (2-3-4-5-10-15…) aren’t either.

Thanks for getting back to me. But realistically – how many are people are going to see it tucked away there?

This isn’t for my benefit – I’m going to use another service now. I’m just glad I spotted it before the 30 day trial was up. I can imagine a lot of people commit to using it in those 30 days only to find out this limitation. I would probably cry.

1 Like