Only getting intermittent form confirmation emails

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I submitted a form six times this morning but only got one confirmation email. Yesterday with another form, same org, a client I was working with submitted two forms and only got one confirmation. There’s an intermittent but common problem. I checked and confirmed none are going to my email spam folder.

Steps to reproduce:
Just submit a form normally; only confirms rarely.

Browser version:
Chrome/Windows latest; not sure what client was using.

Upload screenshots below:
None

Hi @lpb, thanks for reporting this! Could you confirm if you and your client included an email address in the “Email address” question when submitting the form? The email confirmation will be only sent when there was an email address added to the form.

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

My bad! Please close this as “user error!” Great catch, and sorry for the confusion.

We used an optional email address but I failed to put two and two together while focusing on the rest of a quite-involved form to recognize what was happening. I’m sure you caught the problem and it was confirming properly

Thanks!

No worries, @lpb! Thanks for confirming! I’m moving this thread to then Closed category.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.