Asana Forms - confirmation email received

Hi I wanted to know when setting up form submission that the person who filled in the form puts there email address in and that they will receive an email confirmation. I “trialed” it and the email didn’t come through for confirmation.

Could you help?

Thanks,
Alysha

Hi @anon61082718, welcome to the Asana Community Forum!

You are right, when a user add an email address to the “Email address” field in your form, Asana will automatically send a confirmation email to that email address. For example, if I submit a form and add the email address emily@example.com, the email confirmation will be sent to that email. Can you see if the email is not in the spam folder?

Looking forward to your reply!

Hello,

This feature is definitely not working. Individuals completing the form are not getting confirmation emails sent to the email entered in the email field.

Same issue here - I have clients not receiving email confirmations and also had one confirmation go another client’s email but cannot figure out how this happened.

Has anyone found a solution to this issue? I also have clients that aren’t receiving confirmation emails.

1 Like