OKR Tracking in Asana

Does this work for agencies where we have teams per client and several projects per team/client with goals/kpi’s?

Best,

@Dennis_Sievers, Perhaps. I’ll private message you here to make sure I understand…

Larry

Hi Larry! I would be very interested to hear more about your OKR solution.
I’m trying to set this up in our company…

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Best,
Larissa

Hi @Larissa_z, Sounds good; I’ll private message you right now…

Hey! I needed help using asana2go to manage projects instead of tasks. Does anyone has a clue how to do it?

@Pedro_Taraboulous,

The standard Asana2Go offering for tracking projects is shown below, but customization allows for unlimited possibilities.

Thanks,

Larry

1 Like

Heya, I’m interested in your OKR tracking tool. Please message me at info@alignmentops.com

1 Like

Thanks @Cristina_Chihaia, I’ve followed up by email re OKR tracking in Asana.

Larry

1 Like

Hi Larry. I am interested in learning more about your OKR/ KPI solution. Please email me at lunion@babson,edu. Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Lauri_Union, I just sent you an email.

Larry

1 Like

Hi Larry, I’m also interested in learning about your OKR set up.

Thanks,
Catherine

3 Likes

I just sent you a private message here, @Catheriner.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry, I’m also interested in learning about your OKR set up.

Hi - I have the same question that Dennis Sievers had. I work for an agency and we are looking into PM tools that will work for our needs. We also work off OKR’s and I want to see how this would be achievable with Asana for handling multiple OKR’s over time for multiple clients.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Christal_Ounan, I’ve just sent you a private message here so I look forward to hearing from you!

Larry

1 Like

Hi Larry,

I’d love to learn more about how you set up Asana to track OKRs.

Thanks!
Christina

1 Like

Hi Christina,

I just sent you a private message and look forward to following up with you there!

Larry

1 Like

Hi @lpb,
I would love to have a look at your OKR set-up, as I am looking for the best solution without paying for Asana Business.
Thanks,
Caspar

Hi @Caspar,

I just sent you a private message here and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Larry

Hi Larry,

I would be very interested in hearing more about the OKR solution. Have spent a lot of time considering how this could support our organisation and would love to know more.