Not able to scroll in due date scheduler

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Because of limited screen surface, not able to see the complete window for scheduling a task due date. Certainly when trying to schedule a recurring task.
Not able to scroll in this date picker/scheduling view

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create a task
  2. Schedule due date for that task
  3. Try to scroll down in the date picker & recurring task scheduler when you run out of screen real-estate (small laptop screen)

Browser version:
Google Chrome Version 77.0.3865.90 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum @ltsyen and thank you for taking time to report this!

I was able to reproduce this behaviour on my end so I’ve gone ahead and filed a task for the Development Team to investigate this issue.

I’ll be in touch as soon as I get un update! Have a great Tuesday Lukas!

1 Like

That seems like the same problem I have, I didn’t see this post before posting my own. Looking forward to a solution

When I schedule recurring subtasks, key fields such as which days to tick in a weekly recurring schedule, and/or time, drop outside of view in the browser so I can’t use them

Steps to reproduce:

Choose a task
Click on “Details”
Create a subtask
Click on circle (“Add a due date to this subtask”)
Click on “Set to repeat”
Choose to repeat weekly

Now: in some cases, the pop-up box with the scheduling options appears above the subtask line, and there is no problem.

In other cases, the box appears below the line, and the bottom of the box drops disappears out of view, including key options, which therefore can’t be reached.

Browser version:

Chrome Version 78.0.3904.70 (Official Build) (64-bit)

(no one is asking, but my OS is MacOS Mojave version 10.14)

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 11.49.19.png

Hi @A_K! :wave: Thank you for taking time to report this. As you have noticed, there is an open Bug Report regarding this issue, so if it is Ok with you, I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with this thread to avoid duplications.

I’ve added your report to the Task filed for this Bug and while I don’t have any update to share at the moment I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I do!

Thank you again for reporting this! Have a great Friday!

After I have clicked on a task so it opens a window, if I click on the due-date of a sub-task it opens a pop-up (calendar, times) which often puts the time and repeat choices off the bottom of my screen, unreachable. workaround - click on subtask in task-list directly, and pop-up is higher on the screen and reachable.

This is a minor bug, but might be an enhancement sometime to check cursor location on smaller device screens and pop-up upwards not downwards as appropriate.

Steps to reproduce:
( see description above)
Browser version: FireFox 71

Thanks for the report @Wade_Schuette,

We already have a bug open for this issue, so I’ve merged your post with this existing thread to avoid duplicate. I’ll keep you posted via this main thread as soon as I have an update! If there is anything else we can help with in the meantime, please let me know!