No horizontal scrolling option for Chrome

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
For some reason Chrome is not allowing a horizontal scrolling option for my boards. It seems to be working ok in Firefox.

Steps to reproduce:
Load the board. If the sections are numerous (like mine are), there’s not an option to see past what is currently in view on the browser. Missing the scrolling option for horizontal movement.

Browser version:
Chrome: Version 91.0.4472.106 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Jeremy_Gregory, welcome to the Asana Community Forum :wave:t2:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into this issue! Could you please try the troubleshooting steps below and let me know if any of these resolve the issue?

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Jeremy_Gregory, just checking in to see if you have any updates :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m still experiencing the issue on Chrome. I’m just using Firefox and the Desktop app instead.

Also, I have gone through and done the following with no improvements:

• Cleared History, Cache, Cookies
  • Disabled all Extensions
  • Verified that the browser is up-to-date

Again, this is just experiencing in Chrome. All the others are working just fine.

Hi @Jeremy_Gregory, thanks for getting back to me! Would it be possible for you to provide a screencast showing the issue in progress? This way, I can escalate this to our Engineering team to take a closer look!

Looking forward to hearing back from you :slight_smile:

Hi @Jeremy_Gregory, as I haven’t heard back from you just yet, I’ve gone ahead and moved this post to the Closed category.

If you’re still running into this issue, you can contact our Support team with a screencast and they will be able to look into this further for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are you able to get horizontal scrolling on the Desktop App? I have never had it on Chrome, and desperately would like it (List view) as it is sometimes unusable when docked to half my screen. I notice the same no-horizontal-scrolling on the Desktop App, and assumed this was an Asana design choice all round.

1 Like

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I found the issue. It didn’t have to do with the browser. It was due to me using track pad for my mac. Just wanted to let you know in case someone else complains. You have a great product! Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, I’m having the exact same issue as above (can repurpose the existing screenshot) in Chrome. If I end up too far to the right on my project board, I can’t get back to the left unless I try and click into an existing task and ‘hop’ across

Are you using a Mac Trackpad?

Jeremy Gregory
CEO
Adminformatics
https://www.adminformatics.com

No, Mac mouse

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.