No access to my team

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
I created my account and I was invited to join my team but I cannot enter in my team because I am blocked in the page to find a team but mine is unfindable
Steps to reproduce:

Browser version:
Windows 10

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @Emmanuelle.B and welcome to the Forum! Sorry for the trouble here!

Could you please try to clear your browser’s cache and cookies and to log into your account via this link: app.asana.com. Are you still blocked at the same stage?

Hello, Sorry but it is exactly the same page displayed

Got it! In this case, simply click on “Create my Team” and follow the instructions on the screen (this is just to get you past this screen - you will be able to easily delete this dummy team in the future if you need to!).

You should land on in your new team and from there you will be able to see other teams in your sidebar: How to Create, Join, and Manage teams in Asana | Product guide • Asana Product Guide

Does that help?

Hi @Emmanuelle.B :wave:t3:

Did the steps below helped resolving your issue?

Marking this resolved in the Forum, but please let me know if you require additional help; have a great day :slight_smile:

Perfect It works
Thank you very much Marie

1 Like

You’re very welcome @Emmanuelle.B :slight_smile:

Hope to see you soon again! And if you haven’t had a chance yet, check out our French speaking Forum :point_right: Forum de la Communauté French - Asana Community Forum

Have a great Friday!