Next Tab (Ctrl + Tab) shortcut doesn't work when browser is full screen

On Chrome with Ctrl+Tab (Ctrl+Shift+Tab), one can switch between tabs. When I have chrome on full screen this shortcut doesn’t work on asana. It works as usual without fullscreen.

I’m on Chromebook, Version 69.0.3497.120 (Official Build)

I have 10 tabs, 10 sites, when I navigate the tabs it stops at asana, because of your key shortcuts.
Ctrl+tab is a universal binding for browsers. Please stop it or give us the option to change the binding.

Out of 1000s of sites I have used, yours is the only who does it.

Hi @Bogdan_Buliga and thanks for the feedback, this is definitely something we will keep in mind for future updates! Note that the shortcut should work while you’re not in full screen mode!

I’ve gone ahead and merged your post with an existing thread on the same topic; this is just to gather all feedback in one place :slight_smile:

It makes no difference with Vivaldi Browser (chrome based) if I am in fullscreen or not!

Got it! Thanks for the additional information. Please note that we currently don’t support this browser officially so you might see some discrepancies with supported browsers. I’ll make sure to keep you posted as soon as I have an update on this topic!

1 Like