Merging Updated Templates

Once we have created a project it would be great to be able to “refresh” it if we were to update the template to add more tasks etc.
The new tasks in the template can be added/merged into the existing project. A great feature for if items were added into your scope on some long projects that require an additional section of work which would be time-consuming to add individually in multiple projects.

Apologies if I have missed this feature somewhere…

Hi,

I believe this is the thread you are looking for Push project template updates to existing projects

I think it is similar - but I wouldn’t want to create disruption by having the update automatically pushed, but give the project owner the option to refresh or not.

1 Like

Do we know if this is in the roadmap at all?
We constantly update our templates, well at least twice a year so would be good to ensure we capture new steps into old projects to keep consistency.

Is this an option within asana? As I don’t want to have a lot of projects and have built like a template/workflow which I want to use when I’m going for a new phase in the project

I think we should merge your topic with mine? - I haven’t seen much done on it but hoping the feature will come!!