London 🎡 - Sept 28 & 29 - Asana Together World Tour

Hi there :wave:t3:

We’re excited to announce our Asana Together World Tour will stop by London on September 28 and 29. This will be an in-person workshop and we can’t wait to meet you there!

Want to learn more and secure your seat? Check out the details below!

General Assembly London, 1st Floor, The Relay Building, 114 Whitechapel High St, London E1 7PT, United Kingdom

Getting started with Asana

September 28 @ 10am with @anon56282077, @Francesca and @Marie
Learn more and register!

Creating effective projects in Asana

September 28 @ 2pm with @anon56282077, @Francesca and @Marie
Learn more and register!

Building advanced workflows in Asana

September 29 @ 10am with with @anon56282077, @Francesca and @Marie
Learn more and register!

Gaining insights with Reporting in Asana

September 29 @ 2pm with @anon56282077, @Francesca and @Marie
Learn more and register!

If you have any questions or feedback, let us know in the comments below! We look forward to seeing you there!

1 Like

Superb!! Best wishes from Pakistan!! :pakistan:

1 Like

Been waiting for you to come to London and typically you come the week I am on holiday :sob: :sob: :sob:

Gutted as I really wanted to come to some of these session.

Will any of them be recorded?
I am really interested in the workflows/rules session and the reporting session. Ok particularly the reporting session as want a way to send reports automatically (is that possible).

2 Likes

Noooooo, @Becky_Manson, we want to meet you! Someday it will happen.

These live sessions won’t be recorded since they’re all super interactive, but the good news is that the content is totally the same for all of our virtual sessions. We have a bunch all across time zones and are adding more in the next few months. Best place to find them is on Trainings, webinars, in-person events, and more! | Attend Asana events, but @Francesca can also ping you when we get something listed as well!

1 Like

Thanks @Kimberlea ! Hi @Becky_Manson , we are speaking later this week with @Marie, also. I will create a follow up task to make sure you get all the recordings. You and I can also meet in person at some point, as I am also London-based. Will make sure to loop you in on any future London activity :uk::smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Francesca this makes me VERY happy :heart_eyes:
Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you all for attending our workshops in London, it was so good to meet you in person and we can’t wait to come back!

In the meantime, our Ambassador @Rashad_Issa has kindly compiled some questions asked during the “Building advanced workflow in Asana”, if you’d like to check these out, head over to Workflow Frequently Asked Questions :nerd_face:

See you all very soon :wave:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.