It looks like you don't have access coming up in the middle of a session

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing:
Myself and handful of my co-workers were utilizing the search function. However, every so often when we would try to access someone else’s search via the link, it would give the error message of lack of access. If we refresh, then it would work; however, it also would jump to this error page while we were viewing the search. We were all signed in to our accounts and didn’t have any particular access settings on this search.

Steps to reproduce:
This search link is one example, but it was happening on others, seems random - Log in - Asana
I also created this search and it still happened to me.

Browser version:
Version 92.0.4515.159 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Upload screenshots below:
Unfortunately, I can’t recreate it, but it does happen again, I will make sure it take a screen shot. It’s mostly just the regular search page and the alternate is the “It looks like you don’t have access to this” page.

Hi @Taylor_Cohen, thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately I wasn’t able to reproduce this issue when I create search reports. My hunch is that there is a deleted task in the search that might be causing the error. I recommend clearing your browser’s history/cache/cookies and if the issue persists, please forward this report to our support team: How to contact our Support Team ✉

They have the tools to have a closer look at your account setup and what could be causing this issue :slight_smile:

Let me know if you have any other questions!

This topic was automatically closed 16 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.