Is there a way to hide a status in Board view?

I’m giving Asana a go after years with Daylite on Mac. Correct me if I am wrong but it appears I only get one limited filter in Asana, and that is to show that filter and not filter out something?

For example, I have a status called “Archived” so that I don’t have to look at old completed tasks clogging up the done board. In List view, I can simply collapse these but in Board view, they will always show. Is there a way to set a filter “Status is not: Archived”?

Hi @Chris_Caouette, welcome to the Asana Community Forum! As it stands, it’s currently not possible to collapse sections in Board view as you can do in List view. This means all tasks under “Archived” will show up in Board view, even you are have this section collapsed on List view. You can upvote for this feature here: Ability to collapse/hide columns (sections) in Board view. We will post updates in the feedback thread if we have any news about this option.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us!

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.