Is there a Time Tracking App that works on the Asana Mobile App

Harvest integrates perfect on the desktop/web based platform, but the “clock” does not appear on the Asana mobile app. I’m assuming that is because it is not available on this version. Is there a way to fix this, or is there another time tracking app that works on the Asana Mobile App?

6 Likes

Harvest is the only time tracking app with a “deep” integration inside Asana, meaning it is officially integrated into the interface. As of toady, I don’t know any other app deeply integrated, and none inside the mobile apps… However time tracking was part of the Unveiling the Future of Asana • Asana video, so maybe this is coming!
Would you be ok with a third-party time tracking app showing your tasks? I have listed a few on The ultimate guide for doing things with Asana

Hi @Adam3,

I’d recommend checking this other thread that could also be useful to you: Time Tracking with Mac Help Request - #5 by FlowerDelivery :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any follow-up questions!

I have used the Everhour integration for several years personally and with a staff of 30. It works great.

Does it work from within the Asana mobile app?

Hi,

I’m using Everhour as well. I would like to switch to iPad Pro, but it seems the integration of Everhour is not compatible with Asana app for iOS.

Any news on this? :worried:

Best,