I am evaluating Asana functionality at this moment. I wonder if Asana is good for this type of “projects”:
- Time-boxed project (say 5 weeks)
- Automatically created milestones (deadlines? Events?) with due dates automatically set relatively to the beginning of a project
- Automatically created checklists per milestone (it could be tasks but other options are good too). A milestone is reached only if all items on the checklist are completed.
- A dashboard view of a project with visible fields:
- Milestones with two statuses (perhaps coloured) - reached or missed
- Optional: calculates fields based on project level data, number of checklist items finished, etc.
Any opinion is highly appreciated.