Insight into the pain points through the audit process

Hi all,

My goal is to get your insight into the pain points through the audit process, your use of safety management software and whether some decision-makers would recommend any software that helps with food safety certification compliance.

My company has a stack of software. hardware that is designed to connect multiple processes like traceability to reporting.

We want to determine what’s important to the manufacturing sector and how we can improve their processes.

If you work in food manufacturing anywhere and are in one of these two stages.

*Growth Stage: Companies that are starting to target or are getting bigger deals.
*Expansion Stage: Food Manufacturers that are in the early stages of third-party certifications, including those that failed to comply and with low scores.

I would like to send you a few questions via DM to gather some data to review. The purpose to get real-life reviews on what’s working, not working for you and how you would like to achieve your growth and targets. Also, let me know how if Asana worked out for you for the same. I’d like to know your experience with Asana. So that I can have an idea about the same before meeting up with others.

Thanks in advance!

Hi @Sherri_J_Cody, thanks for reaching out!

I recommend you checking the Use Cases from Asana customers at asana.com/customers

We also share great examples in the Ways to Use Asana articles:

I hope this helps! but hopefully other forum members can share more examples with you!

1 Like