Improvements to Google Sheets Integration

Briefly describe (1-2 sentences) the Bug you’re experiencing: The google sheets integration works, I use it for all of my burn-downs and dashboards for specific projects. The problem is that it randomly breaks for no reasons, doesn’t refresh and N/As out all of my dashboards because I’m calculating values from a empty sheet.

I use Asana so I can make dashboards outside of it, I need something that updates in presentations automatically. This integration needs to work for me to keep using Asana.

Steps to reproduce: No steps to reproduce - This integration simply needs to be smoother and the backend export from Asana to a CSV needs to actually work.

Browser version: Chome & Firefox

Upload screenshots below:

Hi @anon53399354, welcome to our Forum, and thank you for sharing your feedback regarding our Google Sheets integration. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Our team is currently monitoring the status of this integration, and proactively in contact with Google to work and solve these issues. Unfortunately we don’t have any ETA to share, but if anything changes, we will be sure to update everyone!

3 Likes

Thanks Vanessa! You rock!

1 Like